- HULL 2 –$323,675 Euro ex VAT commissioned IZMIR in water Turkey
- HULL 3– $332,475 Euro ex VAT Ex IZMIR Factory Turkey
- HULL 4– $349,575 Euro ex VAT EX IZMIR Factory Turkey
1. SS roll-bar/boom crutch and fold down dodger, three cockpit cushions.
2. Trim Tab self-steering KIT system complete.
3. Hot water system 220v/engine Heat exchanger.
4. Pressure FW system with filtration and head shower
5. Salt Water Deck wash pump and outlet.
6. Extra fitted SS water tank 200ltrs.
7. 2 x 150 watt solar panels and mounts.
8. Extra 120 amp Balmar Alternator and reg. with 2 extra 125amp batteries.
9. Icom HF radio in watertight box. ATU, earth and Ariel.
10. Icom VHF radio.
11. Echo-pilot sonar, speed log and wind instruments.
12. Raymarine/Garmin Radar, chart plotter, AIS.
13. Stereo System.
14. LCD TV and antenna.
15. Raymarine tiller pilot.
16. GGOD CLASS SAILS…No 1 light Genoa, No 2 light Genoa, No 2 heavy Genoa, Trysail, Heavy staysail 1 reef, Mizzen staysail, Drifter.
17. Safety package, PLASTIMO 6 man life-raft, 406 EPIRB, Solas Flares, one life buoy with light and drogue, life-sling, fog horn, signal mirror, timber bungs, six lifejackets with lights, emergency water container, three buckets. Three fire extinguishers, fire blanket, basic first aid kit.
18. Commissioning, Antifouling, launch and commissioning package, four mooring lines, four fenders, 60lb anchor 85mtrs rope with 15m x 10mm chain trace, fully rigged mast and spars set in the water with sea trial.
19. Main steering compass.
20. Custom deck layout additions and interior options.
21. Upgraded engine instrument panel.
PLASMA KIT owner built JOSHUA
You can purchase a complete set of steel construction plans, materiel spec. list and building schedule with relevant plan sheets. Cost, AU$8550 which includes the digitized plasma cutting file to commission the CNC cut steel building kit in your local area. You can then build your own JOSHUA Ocean Voyaging high latitude yacht, or maybe your private Transatlantic OSTAR entry. You will sail away in a true icon, a Blue Water cruising yacht of unequalled pedigree in the spirit of the original JOSHUA.
(A Joshua Ocean Voyaging yacht cannot be brought into JOSHUA GGOD Class. Only Joshua’s professionally built by a licensed builder qualify as a Joshua GGOD Class Yacht.)